Saturday, June 5, 2010

Reminders


I am learning more and more each day how twitterpatted I am with Marcus.  It is weird how you fall in love with somebody and how you have to be apart. Once they leave EVERYTHING REMINDS YOU OF THEM! Songs, people on the street, comments people say, pictures, even parts of the movie I saw tonight, Robin Hood, reminded me of Marcus. It is amazing how deep and genuine the love we have for each other is. I love my life with him and I cannot wait to have it back. He is such a blessing in my life and I am so happy and lucky that he is in my life. We were destined to find each other. Our love is so real. I don't think it can ever be broken. I really hope that people can see how much we love each other. See that we truly care no matter how stupid our spouse may be being at the time. :) (Trust me, we are both kinda stupid at some points...hence the better or for worse part of our vows. :-P ) I will say he is going to get the biggest longest hug when he gets home. I am so excited to spend the rest of my eternity with him. And it is wonderful to know that he would give up his world for me and that I would do the same for him.

I love you Marcus.
Karin Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment